Attracting customers is an important factor in every company’s success. Maybe you’ve invested time and effort in setting up your website to attract more customers for your business. But is your website show up at the top of the SERPs?
At some point, that question crosses your mind. Increasing website traffic is a challenge for many businesses to achieve.
By ranking high in the search engine results, can beat your organic competitors. But without organic traffic, the conversion numbers fall down.
How to get organic traffic to your website?
As mentioned above, getting traffic from organic search is extremely important for business success. . Organic SEO does not require an expensive investment. Here are the 10 proven ideas to increase website traffic and conversion rates:
1. Content Marketing: To come up with the right content, you should Identify the buyer persona you’re targeting that will attract the right visitors to your website.
2. Website analysis: before you drive traffic to your website, it’s important to understand your audience. With help of this information, you can create content to drive traffic to your website.
3. On-Page SEO: The Google algorithm is constantly updating so that it can understand a searcher’s intent to deliver better search results. On-page SEO helps search engines to analyze your web content to identify if a searcher’s query is relevant to your site. And fixing issues on your webpage can help your website rank higher in search engines. Such as page speed, crawling, h1 tags, meta description, image alt-text, broken link, etc.
4. Quality Backlinks: By constantly earning quality backlinks from a high domain authority website, will improve your rankings in SERP and, as a result, increase organic traffic
5. Internal Linking: When a customer comes to your blog your goal is to increase reader’s engagements and finally to convert them. That’s why internal link helps to boost engagement on your site. and increase credibility on search engines.
6. Guest Posting: Writing content for another company’s website attracts traffic back to your website. Using external links can generate more traffic to your site.
7. Email marketing: Reaching out to your existing readers and customers is a great way to drive traffic to your website. By sharing your new blog post or content offer to your followers/subscribers can gain traffic quickly.
8. Social media: It’s also important to promote on social media strategy and use the right social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. And Pinterest can generate a lot of traffic to your website
9. Video Marketing: Video marketing strategy is more powerful marketing compared to all strategies. Because most of the audience is looking for video content. According to statista reports that 77% of internet users ages 15 – 35 are using YouTube to consume video content. Use this strategy and promote your video on Instagram or Facebook stories, news feed videos, IGTV, Facebook Watch, YouTube, etc.
10. Adapt Web Localization: The secret of organic traffic lies in this strategy. When someone types a search query, has a specific intent in mind. In the SERPs, content should meet their intent/needs. If you optimize the keywords your visitors will land on your web page. And most likely to convert.
But Imagine, what happens when your audience doesn’t understand the language you used on your website? You risk losing potential customers! To increase your website traffic, SEO can be a brilliant strategy, but it isn’t always enough. Unless you localize your content, you won’t convert new global customers.
“Did you know that 91% of your global traffic is ready to convert if you adapt the right localization method to your website”.
What is Website Localization?
Website localization adapts the content of your website based on a specific region and makes it easier to connect with your loyal customers.
A lower search engine ranking makes it harder for people to find you online.
• Brand awareness: Personalizing your web content improves brand trust and generates more sales that lead to conversion. Localizing your content gives your business an opportunity to educate your customers in a culturally and linguistically appropriate way which helps to take decisions about your product or service
• Improve brand loyalty: Converting first-time buyers is an initial step towards business success. With a web localization strategy, can convert one-time conversions into long-term customers.
• Boost engagement: A localization strategy gives your business a chance to hit the global market. Localizing your content can increase the number of visitors and will increase their time spent on your site.
• Improve User Experience: When your customers feel comfortable, they’re most likely to convert. According to a report, 68% of Consumers prefer to buy products or services in their own language. By adapting culturally appropriate terms and visuals, help you improve your website user experience in the global market.
• Avoid Confusion: By adapting website localization, your customer clearly understands your service and avoids issues of miscommunication. such as measurements, type of your service or product and delivery costs, etc.
• Increasing Conversions: By adapting your website based on religion, local culture, slang, graphics, colors, and payment methods that make your audience more likely to convert once they’ve landed on your site. Web Localization will help your customers make a buying decision.
• Decrease bounce rates: High traffic and low conversion rates indicate an issue with a particular landing page. If your target audience leaves your website because your content is in a language they don’t speak, affects on bounce rate. the higher bounce rate will affect your ranking on search engines. When you adapt web localization to your site content will decrease bounce rate.
1. Research before localizing: Before localizing your website, analyze your website how users are interacting with your data. Track, measure, and report on website activity including site traffic, visitor, and user clicks.
2. Select your Target Market: After web analysis, you need to research the market to figure out what countries to target. Not every market or country will be suitable for your business requirements. Using the web report will give you an idea of the existing potential market size. If you have low traffic doesn’t mean that there’s low demand or a small market. It could be unaware of your product, and the market would be interested in it.
3. Set the Localized pricing: Ultimately being competitive, and comparing your price with your competitors, doesn’t mean that you need to lower the price you’re selling to win customers. Pricing has to be reasonable with the market price and it should be localized for each market according to geography.
4. Spy on Your Competitors: Research what your competitors are doing to drive organic search traffic and conversions to their sites. analyze your competition market and come up with new ideas that will help you design a traffic generation strategy that works. To get started with research, you first have to identify your competitor and analyze them using these tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc
5. Understand Search Intent: When your customers search their intent, use 4 types of search keywords
• Informational keywords: Your customer searching for solutions to problems. e.g., “why”, “how to”, “increase” etc.
• Navigational keywords: Someone is looking for a particular website or product, or brand. e.g., “testimonials”, “reviews”, “features”, “benefits”, etc.
• Transactional keywords: Your customers are ready to convert. by signing up for a free consultation etc
• Commercial keywords: These keywords indicate that they’re ready to buy called purchase intent. e.g., “price”, “coupon” and “buy” etc
6. Hire professionals: The final step is to translate your website to target your potential customers. After translation, there might be changes in the design content, word length and size varies across languages, so these must also be identified and fixed. If you want your site to look professional and natural to the culture of every country, you should always hire professional translators for the best quality.
1. Website analysis: background information of the website, reference (glossaries, vocabularies, and previous translations), page code.
2. Evaluation of the source materials: effort, budget, estimates time & deadline, etc.
3. Regional specification:
☛ Functional Content:
- Converting currencies: time, dates, formats, and telephone numbers in the target location
- Content and reviews
- For e-commerce site: elements like cart and payment flows
- Currencies, unit measurement, weights, and geographical references.
- Considering social media and SEO match local conventions
- Website links, URLs, and structure based on the target location.
☛ Cultural content:
- Consider social values, & cultural differences.
- Local flavor: slang and idioms.
- Text direction.
- Adaption of technical content.
- Optimizing page layout to fit the translated text
- Modified graphics, images, icons, shapes, sizes, styles, and colors for cultural appropriateness.
4. Linguistic quality assurance: cultural use of names, places, and titles, Spelling mistakes, punctuation, grammatical errors, translation accuracy, etc.
5. User Interface testing: usage of hyphenation, line breaks on the pages. Image content translation, button-translated text alignment, pop-ups, notifications appearances, etc.
6. Functionality testing and verification: Basic functionality tests, hyperlinks, sorting of lists, hot fields, validation of fields, input features, format separation, font, and special character support.
7. Project delivery of localized software
8. Launching localized software
How to choose the best translation agency?
• Accreditations and certificates: When looking for your new translation partner, ISO certifications should be the first part of your criteria list.
• Business reputation: check client’s testimonials what they think and how much they are satisfied with their projects
• Professional translators: To translate your content need industry experts who have proper certifications with mastery of the local language. These experts ensure the proper terminology is used in the target language
• Quality: Checking the qualification of translators and the reputation of a company is a good way to go
• Delivery Schedule Adherence: Only a professional translation agency will definitely offer you this option to meet the deadline without sacrificing the quality.
• Continuous Customer Support: You should also note their consistency. Appropriate service, and fast response, either by email or by phone which provides added value for clients.
To bring your business to global heights web localization is essential. By adapting to a multilingual marketing strategy, you can expand your market base and increase conversions. But make sure the Public-facing content should always translated accurately.