At ActiveLoc, our priority is to provide complete client satisfaction through quick, timely delivery of high-quality final product.
Business Dictionary defines quality as ‘the totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that bears its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs.’ In the context of translation, it refers to the accuracy of translation and the consistency of its meaning against the source document.
Certain process-oriented standards have been put in place to objectively measure the quality of a service or product. These standards are defined by the ISO and companies that exhibit efficient processes are certified as being quality service providers.
ACTIVELOC IS ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED
This standard certifies a company on its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements and aims to enhance customer satisfaction.
ActiveLoc provides high quality translation services along with top quality software localization, mobile app localization, mobile game localization, and the best quality website localization services. We are the provider of best translation and localization service in India, and work with companies all over the world.
IF QUALITY IS YOUR PRIORITY, GET IN TOUCH NOW!
OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ActiveLoc follows an elaborate process of Quality Analysis of the translated product to make sure that it is of the highest quality.
1. Team Building: From our extensive database of expert linguists, we select the most suitable professional native translator based on the nature of translation project. Our translators are Subject Matter Experts and have extensive knowledge of the market.
2. Terminology List/ Glossary: A translation glossary is a collection of the key terms in the source language that must be translated accurately. The glossary can also specify terms that should remain untranslated. This list is given to the translators to make sure that they can maintain consistency in the translations.
3. Translation: Selected professional translators work on the client’s product and make sure that the translations are done accurately, without any loss or alteration of meaning. The translators are sent the following documents which help them with maintaining consistency and adhering to client needs.
- Reference files
- Style Guide
- Client Feedback
- Project specific requirements
4. Editing: Editors analyze the translators’ work and check for the following:
- Completeness of translation
- Contextual accuracy
5. Proofreading and DTP: Proofreaders further check the translated and edited content for:
DTP or Desktop Publishing refers to the creation of page layouts and formats using a computer. To make sure that the final product complies with the client’s requirements, the proofreaders also check the format of the content and make any changes that is necessary.
6. Automated QA tool: The automated Quality Analysis Tool is utilized to check for the following aspects of the translated content:
- Untranslated Segments
- Target Inconsistency
- Source Inconsistency
- Numerical Mismatch
- Tag Mismatch
- Alphanumeric mismatches
- Key-terms Inaccuracy, etc
7. Internal QA check: Project Managers make sure that the translated files are 100% completed and accurate. If there are any segments that are left out, it is brought to the attention of translators and appropriately resolved.
8. Feedback: To ensure that the client is completely satisfied with the product, we accept feedback about the quality of the translations from them. This feedback is implemented, and desired changes are made.
Our Quality Management System ensures that the translated and localized software, apps, games, or websites are reliable, accurate, and of the best quality possible.
FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING?
CONTACT US NOW TO GET YOUR QUOTE!